Best Husband-Wife Relation Quotes to Have a Happy Family Life


Husband and wife are the pillars of a family. Their relationship with each other matters a lot for family progress. Sometimes people don't understand whether they have a good Husband - Wife Relation or not. These Best Husband-Wife Relation Quotes to Have a Happy Family Life will help you to decide whether you are a good Husband-wife or not. 



Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life






Marriage Quotes:


  • "Husbands and wives are equal partners. They have different but complementary responsibilities."


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


Short Marriage Quotes:


  • "The woman is very lucky whose husband takes care of her."

  • "The husband and wife should never tell anyone about their mutual talk, nor should they ever tell anyone about minor quarrels. They should tell someone else only when things go really wrong."

  • “Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • "My wife is my pride and her honor is my faith."

  • "We must not have bumped into each other by chance, God may have also conspired."

  • "To keep life happy, keep the wife happy .. !!"

  • "Behind every successful man there is a woman called his wife."

  • "The love of husband and wife is the force that welds society together."


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life




  • "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

  • "A husband or wife can either become the biggest weakness of each other or can become the biggest force."




 

Heart Touching Wife and Husband Relationship Quotes:



  • “We loved with a love that was more than love.” 

  • “Husband and wife are partners of both happiness and sorrow. 



Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Friendship should be like Krishna – Sudama and husband – wife relationship should be like Ram and Sita.” 

  • “Only faith can advance a marriage. 

  • “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 


  • “A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” 

  • “Each divorce is the death of a small civilization.” 

  • “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” 

  • “Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “To get divorced because love has died is like selling your car because it’s run out of gas.” 

  • “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is the conversation.” 



  • When we got married, I told my wife, “If you leave me, I’m going with you.” And she never did.”  



  • “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” 


  • “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.” 

  • “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” 

  • “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” 

 
Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “A happy marriage doesn’t mean you have a perfect spouse or a perfect marriage. It simply means you’ve chosen to look beyond the imperfections in both.” 

  • “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.”

  • “You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” 

  • “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”


  • “We were together even when we were apart.” 

  • “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.” 

  • “Affection is when you see someone’s strengths; love is when you accept someone’s flaws.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.” 

  • “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “Happiness in marriage is a moment-by-moment choice. It’s a decision to love, forgive, grow, and grow old together.” 

  • “Don’t ever confuse a great marriage with a perfect one. A great marriage is attained through daily effort, love, and investment of time. A perfect marriage doesn’t exist because it involves the union of two imperfect people.” 

  • “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. Mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.” 

  • “People stay married because they want to, not because the doors are locked.” 


  • “The hottest love has the coldest end.” 

  • “One never realizes how different a husband and wife can be until they begin to pack for a trip.” 

  • “Me and my wife are happy. At least when we are not together.” 

  • “Let husband and wife never speak to one another in loud tones, unless the house is on fire.” 

  • “Being a husband is for me as big a priority as being a father.” 

  • “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” 

  • “I really take pride in the relationship that I have with my husband.” 

  • “It takes an entire life to say goodbye.”



Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Sometimes you need to forget what you want to understand what you deserve.” 

  • “People who quickly move out of your way are those who you never stick by your side.” 

  • “Assumptions make a relationship hollow.” 

  • “Two people can never be friends once they break up. If they stay as friends, it means there is love. Or else, there is nothing between them.”

  • “A real partner is the one who walks into your life when everyone has stepped out.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Your kind effort can clear all the misunderstanding and mistrust.” 

  • “Never take me for granted. Unlike other women, I can straightly walk away from your life.”


  • “Saying goodbye to your partner is like jumping off the edge. Once you have jumped, you have no choice but to stop yourself.”


  • “It’s not easy to keep waiting for something that you are never going to get.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “The husband-wife relationship is just like the sand in hand. The more tightly you hold the sand, the more you will lose it. Keep the hand open; the sand will remain where it is.” 

  • “Not all days are good days. You have to go through bad days and sorrows to value real happiness.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “The best way to get into a long-lasting relationship is to have zero expectations. It is the place to give, not a place to take.”

  • “Love fades in a relationship when you start changing your partner as you like.”


  • “If ever I have to live my life without you, your memories will keep me going.”

  • “Your attitude either damages or strengthens your relationship.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life






  • “A broken relationship is like a broken mirror. If you try to mend it, you will end up hurting yourself.”

  • “A married life dies down when both the partners stop sharing their feelings with each other.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “Sometimes distance tells us who is worth keeping in our life.”



  • “Now there is a new person in your life. I wish that the person could be me.”


  • “I used to love you more than anything, but now I find no reason to continue those feelings.”

  • “I will keep waiting for you until the day you realize how true was my feelings for you.”

  • “Once you lose someone, there’s no one to replace them.” 


  • Relationship ends when you stop doing the cute little things.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” 

  • “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” 

  • “It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” 

  • “There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.” 

  • “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.” 

  • “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” 



  • “For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.” 


  • “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” 

  • “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.”

  • “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”


  • “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life — to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”

  • “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threaded, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”

  • “Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, now that’s a real treat.”


  • “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.”

  • “I’m feeling alive, and with every breath that I take, I feel like I’ve won. You’re my key to survival.”


  • “I know she’s not perfect, but she tries so hard for me. And I thank God that she isn’t ’cause how boring would that be.”

  • “But there is not enough time. And there is no, no song I could sing. And there is no combination of words I could say. But I will still tell you one thing. We’re better together.” 


  • “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “I’ll never let you down. No matter what you do. If you just walk with me. And let me walk with you.”

  • “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” 

  • “Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.”

  • “Love is our true destiny. We do not find meaning in life by ourselves alone—we find it with another.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” 

  • “There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love and getting married to someone. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more.” 

  • “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.” 

  • “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

  • “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”



Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life




  • “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.”


  • “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little ‘extra’ every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.” 

  • “Once we figured out that we could not change each other, we became free to celebrate ourselves as we are.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in -and live by the solemn promise they made.” 

  • “Marriage is a commitment– a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.” 

  • “The doors of happiness remain locked. When they are unlocked, they swing open quickly and widely but close right behind them. They must be reopened throughout each day and there is but one key that fits that lock: Gratitude.” 

  • “Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.” 

  • “There are few things more frightening to a man than giving away his heart. And there are few things more comforting to a man than to know the woman he gave his heart to, will protect it with her life.” 

  • “Enjoy the little things in life… For one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “When you compromise your beliefs for the sake of gain, that is a lack of integrity. When you compromise your beliefs for the sake of greater understanding with your spouse, that’s called wisdom.”

  • ”No one can go back and change how it started but a new future for any marriage can begin the moment one person begins to invest in it.” 

  • “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” 

  • “There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.” 

  • ”When my husband holds me in his arms it makes me feel -even if just for those moments- that all else is well in the world.” 

  • “One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.” 

  • ”Your gift to me is uninsurable. No appraiser can put a value on it… It’s like a fruit of the month or a lifetime subscription – a perpetual-motion happiness machine. It starts off fresh and brand new every day, shining up my whole world…” 

  • “Marriage has the power to set the course of your life as a whole. If your marriage is strong, even if all the circumstances in your life around you are filled with trouble and weakness, it won’t matter. You will be able to move out into the world in strength.” 

  • “One of the most beautiful things in the world is a woman’s heart. It is fragile yet strong. Delicate yet resilient. When a woman gives you her heart, she gives you her most prized possession. If you love, nurture, cherish, and protect it, she’ll give you the world.” 



Inspirational Quotes About Marriage:


  • “True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.” 

  • “The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don’t find very often, then that is what love is all about.” 

  • “I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He’s a family man, and he’s always giving back to God. That is what makes him a beautiful man. We’re not perfect by any means, but that makes us beautiful as well. We’re not afraid to say we’re not perfect. We have our disagreements, but that comes along with marriage.” 

  • “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.” 

Husband And Wife Relation Quotes:



  • “Husband and wife relationships are like the relationship of Tom and Jerry. Though they are teasing and fighting, but can’t live without each other.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “My husband is my best friend, my greatest support, my biggest comfort, my strongest motivation, my truest smile, my deepest love, my favorite, my forever. He has me. Entirely.” 

  • “A husband and wife may disagree on many things but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “There is no such cozy combination as man and wife.” 

  • “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.” 

  • “May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.” 

  • “The great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership.” 

  • “A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “A good marriage is a contest of generosity.” 

  • “In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” 

  • “A great marriage isn’t something that just happens; it’s something that must be created.” 

Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life


  • “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” 

  • “Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.” 

  • “Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.”

  • “My husband has made me laugh. Wiped my tears. Hugged me tight. Watched me succeed. It saw me fail. Kept me strong. My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever.” 


Funny Marriage Quotes:





  • “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” 

  • “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” 

  • “If I get married, I want to be very married.” 

  • “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” 

  • “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.”



Successful Marriage Quotes:



  • “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” 

  • “The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.”

  • “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” 

  • “It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you cannot remember how you ever lived without them.” 

  • “Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.” 


Best Husband - Wife Relation Quotes to have Happy Family Life



  • “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition of friendship.”

  • “Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.” 

  • “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.” 


  • “I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership.” 

  • “A good marriage allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” 


  • “Marriage is the most natural state of man, and the state in which you will find solid happiness.” 



  • “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” 

   Also Read:

FAQ's:

Q.   What is the relation between a husband and wife?

A.   The wife usually takes care of the nurturance including physical well-being and the social life of the family. She also takes care of the pets, house, garden, etc. The husband takes care of the finances, safety, and security of the family.


Q.   What does a husband need from his wife?

A.   Both the husband and wife need loyalty, trust, fidelity, compassion, kindness, respect, love, and the like for their marriage to work at all. 


Q.   What relationship is a wife?

A.   The term wife is most commonly applied to a woman in a union sanctioned by law, but not to a woman in an informal cohabitation relationship, which may be known as a partner, girlfriend, cohabitant, significant other, concubine, mistress, etc.


Q.   Who is a good husband and wife?

A.   Identities of good husband and wife:
  • A good spouse should always be motivating and encouraging.
  • They should be able to respect their partner's decision. 
  • They should not impose their opinions or views all the time on their partner.


Q.   How to be a good wife?

A.   Tips to be a good wife:
  • Say something when something is wrong.
  • Talk about issues before they become rough patches.
  • Switch up your Netflix routine.
  • If you want to do something according to your way, be willing to do it yourself.
  • Have a conversation about the state of your marriage.


Q.   What are the needs in marriage?

A.   Needs in marriage are:
  • Kindness
  • compassion
  • companionship
  • intimacy
  • sex (lovemaking)
  • affection


Q.   Who is your real-life partner?

A.   Your body is your real-life partner. None other than you can help your body.
 Money, Relatives, and Friends are not permanent. Take care of yourself.


Q.   How should a husband treat his wife?

A.   Ways a husband treats his wife are:
  • She needs to be number one.
  • She needs intimacy.
  • She needs you to be vulnerable.
  • She needs to be praised.
  • Let her be part of your team.
  • Make her feel like her opinion counts.
  • Share your life with her.


Q.   How do I know my husband loves me?

A.   Tips to know your husband loves you:
  • They tell you that they love you.
  • They send you flowers for no reason to you.
  • They like to make you feel protected.
  • They include you in their decision-making.
  • They know your 'love map.'
  • They celebrate with you.
  • They always have your back.



Q.   How to be a better wife in 2024?

A.  Tips to be a better wife:
  • Have regular date nights.
  • Be gentler.
  • Pay attention to what he's really saying.
  • Say 'I love you' every day.
  • Encourage his healthy patterns.
  • Set aside regular time for in-depth check-ins.
  • Remind why you fell in love with him.


Q.    What are the 7 rules of marriage?

A.  7 rules of marriage:
  • Enhance your love maps.
  • Nurture your fondness and admiration.
  • Turn toward each other instead of away.
  • Let your partner influence you.
  • Solve your solvable problems.
  • Overcome gridlock.
  • Create shared meaning.
  • Don't lie
  • Keep your promises
  • Argue productively and always



Q.   How can a husband respect his wife?

A.    A husband should give his best to his wife; not his leftovers after he has given his best to his career, hobbies, or other pursuits.


Q.   How can I save my marriage?

A. Tips to save a marriage:
  • Don't Wait.
  • Identify Issues & Goals.
  • Commit to Changing.
  • Take the Initiative.
  • Use Kindness When Discussing a Conflict.
  • Be Gentle With Your Spouse.
  • Work On Communicating Better.
  • Be Aware of Your Own Feelings.


Q.   Which type of marriage is good?

A.   Arranged marriages provide equal status, financial stability, cultural identity, and the same opinions among families and partners. So, there is less chance of disputes. The only downside to arranged marriage is that partners do not know each other nor do they love each other before the marriage.


Q.   Can husband and wife be equal?

A.  An equal partnership of husband and wife benefits marriages as a whole and also benefits them individually. Equal partnership strengthens closeness between husband and wife, resulting in a stronger and happier marriage.


Q.   How can I make my angry husband happy?

A.  Tips to treat angry husband:
  • Try to remain calm.
  • Make him feel emotionally safe.
  • ​Practice compassion.
  • ​Never assume.
  • Listen to him actively.
  • Spot the anger early.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.