Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

Every mother wants what is best for their children and children look up to their mothers for advice and inspiration. The relationship bond between mother and child may shift and change as time passes, but one thing always remains constant, the unconditional love between them.

Expressing your feelings in just the correct way can be difficult. These quotes will warm your heart and help you express your feelings about the unconditional love between mother and child. Here are the best mother-child quotes that can help you to strengthen the mother-child relationship. 



Mother-Child Quotes:

  • “ A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”

  • “ Heaven is at the feet of Mothers.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”

  • “ Joys of motherhood quotes are perfect little reminders of the ways we enjoy being a mom 365 days of the year."


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.”

  • “ Although the bond between a mother and her child is invisible, it’s stronger than any man-made material in existence.”
 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



Related: Letting Go of Your Grown Child Quotes for Motivating Parents


  • “ I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”

  • “ A child’s first teacher is its mother.”

  • “ A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ We are born of love; love is our mother.”

  • “ Raising a daughter is different than raising a son. But the one thing that is not different is mother's love for each of them.” 

  • “ When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth.”
 

  • “ There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”

  • “ All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.”

  • “ A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” 

  • “ A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” 

  • “ No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.”



Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Mother — that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.”

  •  “ You celebrated all of my successes and wept with all of my heartbreak. Mom, thank you for being the best mother a daughter could want.”

  • “ The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.”

  • “ A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ To my daughter, Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can.”

  • “ Every day I become a little bit more like my mother.”

  • “ No one in this world can love a girl more than her mother.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.”

  • “ The greatest gift every mother can have is a daughter. Someone who sings with her, who helps in cleaning the house, and someone she can be proud of.”

  • “ A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend.’”

  •  “ A mother who radiates self-love and acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ Mother and daughter from the start, best friends forever from the heart.”

  •  “ A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” 

  • “ We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


Mother And Son Love Quotes:

  • “ Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.”

  • “ A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” 

  • “ Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.”

  • “ You will be his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ The best love in the world is the love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! ”

  • “ The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.”

  • “ A woman is not able to re-educate any man. But she can bring up her son to be a real man.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ I believe in you, my son. I believe that you’ll be the luckiest person in this world because I have worked my whole life to bring the best out of you. I love you with all my heart!”

  • “ A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.”

  • “ A mother is the first love of her son, and a son is a whole world for a mother.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ I listen to my mother, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son.”

  • “ There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ Mother loves her son very, very much, even more than she loved herself.”

  • “ Men are what their mothers made them.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.”

  • “ I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.”

  • “ There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” 

  • “ Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.”

Quotes About Mother’s Love:


  • “ Speak life into your children. Tell them all the incredible things they are and can do. So, when the time comes, they will have what it takes to follow their own path.“

  • “ When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Having a bond with your child is something money can’t buy.”

  • “ Happiness is when your child comes and hugs you just because.”

  • “ My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.”

  • “ I don’t want my children to grow up and think the aim of life is to be rich, to be popular, to be highly educated, or to be perfect. I want them to know life is about being real, being humble, and being kind.”

  • “ I hold my child to sleep every night. Not because they are spoiled. Not because I’m wrapped around their little finger. Not because I’m being manipulated. I do it because I am their safe place. I do it because I am their mama and they need me to comfort them.”

  •  “ Never forget when a child gives you a gift, even if it is a flower they have just picked, in their eyes, they are choosing to give you the most precious thing they had to give.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Do you ever look at your child and start smiling? Not because your child did something amazing, just smiling because you realize how blessed you really are.”

  • “ When you feel that first little kick, and hear a heartbeat for the first time you suddenly understand what it means to love someone more than your own life.”


  •  “ They won’t remember that you were too tired to cook dinner, or that the laundry was always there, or even that you struggled to lose the baby weight (if at all). What they will remember is the laughter as you play together. Reading together in pillow forts. The warm mama hugs as they drift off to sleep. They will remember that you were there, no matter what. And that sweet mama is everything.”

  • “ Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ As a parent, we try our best to teach our children all about life, but really they are the ones teaching us what life is all about.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ I don’t care if my child is academically gifted. I care if they are the one that plays with the lonely child sitting by themselves.”

  • “ Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ It makes me smile knowing that my sweet little baby is half me and half the person I love.”

  • “ My hope is to raise my children so that they love themselves so fiercely that they refuse to settle for anything less than they deserve.”

  • “ Teach your kids that being the smartest or the coolest or the something else will only take them so far. But being kind and generous and going out of their way to help others will matter literally in every aspect of their lives for as long as they live.”

  •  “ A child is going to remember who was there, not what was spent on them. Kids outgrow toys and outfits, but they never outgrow time and love.”

  •  “ No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ No matter how old my child gets, I still check in on them while they are sleeping.”

  • “ Motherhood is so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself to others and just do what works for you and your family.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.”

  • “When your child has a hard day, they don’t ask, ‘Can we talk?’ instead they ask, ‘Will you come play with me?’”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ Compassion is like a mother giving love to her children. Mother’s ways are higher than others, even when everyone rejects, Mother accepts with her arms open and wide.” 

  • “ The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.”

  • “ Sometimes the only way to get over the sadness of your kids growing up is to rest in the beauty of the people they are becoming.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ One day, all your children will have is photos of you. So make sure you are in them. No matter what your hair, makeup, or body looks like…they won’t care. They’ll just want to see you and the love that you have for them.”

  •  “ My children don’t even know that I need them more than they need me.”



Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little things. They grow up so fast.”

  • “ Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” 



Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ Being a mama isn’t easy, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.”

  • “ Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ The family you come from is important, but the family you start is your number one priority.”

  • “ I just want to be the best mama I can be.”

  • “ One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



Mom Quotes To Encourage You:


  • “ Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Motherhood is amazing. And then it is really hard. And then it is incredible. And then it is everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breath through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.”

  • “ From the moment I became a mother, my purpose has been to love and protect my children with everything I have.”

  •  “ Nothing in life is more important to me than my children.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ I see you there mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day, even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when you’re not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly, even when it seems never-ending. I see you doing an amazing job, even though you doubt yourself. I see you mama, and you are more than enough.”

  • “ My house is filled with toys, has fingerprints on everything, and is never quiet. My hair is usually a mess and I am always tired, but there is always love and laughter. In 20 years, my kids won’t remember the house or my hair, but they will remember the quality time we spent together and the love they felt.”

  • “ What an honor it is to be a tiny somebody’s everything.”

  •  “ Behind every young child who believes in themselves is a mama who believed first.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.”

  • “ Kids don’t need a perfect mama. They need a happy one.”

  • “ Motherhood is magical. It grants you the power to fall in love with someone before ever meeting them. It gives you amazing instincts to look after your cubs. It fuels you in ways you can’t explain to keep you going no matter how exhausted you are. And it expands your heart and fills it with more love than you have ever felt.”

  • “ If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.”

  • “ Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the sweetest and most peaceful feelings in the world.”

  •  “ No one ever looks back at the end of their life and thinks ‘I spent too much time with my kids.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ I think the best part of being a mom is when your little one looks up at you and just smiles and stares because they know you are their person. Like nobody else is as important as you. They know that you have them like nobody else ever will. The connection is indescribable.”

  • “ You don’t need to win a Nobel prize to be changing the world, you just need to go home and love your family.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Your time with your kids is so precious. Please don’t take it for granted.”

  •  “ As a mama, I’m only ever going to be in 1 of 3 places. In front of my kids cheering them on, behind them to have their back, or beside them so they never have to walk alone.”

  •  “ I will be your biggest fan. I will be your protector. I will always defend you. I will be your teacher. I will be your friend. I will be your confidant. I will always be proud of you. I will love you unconditionally because forever and always I will be your mama.”

  • “ Your little family is the best team you could ever have.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Do you ever just look at your child and literally feel your heart melting because you love them so much.”

  • “ I never want my kids to mess up and think ‘Mom is going to kill me.’ I want their first thought to be ‘I need to call my mom.

  • “ As a mama, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lost my cool. And some days I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because, in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.”

  • “ A child is the most beautiful gift this world has to give.”

  • “ I go constantly between wanting you to stay my little baby forever, and being excited about all the amazing things you’ll do in this life.”

  • “ I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Being a mama isn’t always easy. The sleepless nights, the constant worry, the endless piles of washing. But no matter how hard it feels, I will always show up for my children. I will always try my best. Because from the very first moment I held them in my arms, I knew my job was to protect and love them with all my might.”

  • “ My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ It’s okay to have strengths and weaknesses as a mama. Some mamas play games, others listen well, some cook with love, and others are great encouragers. We don’t have to be everything, every day to our kids. We just need to show up and love them hard.”

  •  “ My goal is to raise my children to have the courage to be whoever they want to be.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.”

  • “ You’ll never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow they’ll be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift. Just breathe, notice, and study their faces. Pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today, it will be over before you know it.”

  • “ You won’t know it’s the last time until it doesn’t happen again. The last time they asked to be picked up. The last time they needed help pouring their drink. The last time they ask to hold your hand or snuggle on the couch. So try to treat each moment as if it’s the last time because once it stops and you realize those moments are over, they will surely be missed.”

  • “ I’m going to teach my children to reach for the stars, but I’m going to make sure they know I will love them regardless of where they land.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.”

  • “ I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.”



Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ A mother understands what a child cannot say.”

  •  “ Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.”

  • “ Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.”

  • “ Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in any language.”

  • “ The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.”

  • “ I didn’t lose myself when I became a mother. I discovered an even better version.”

  • “ Your greatest contribution to the kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ Be the Mom you want them to remember.”

  • “ The art of mothering is teaching the art of living to children.”

  • “ I’m a mother. Life can be tough. But I am tougher.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Still the most magical day of my life is the day I became a mom.”

  • “ Moms are the ones who truly know the meaning of 24/7.”

  • “ I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.”

  • “ Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child but what you’ve gained from having one.”

  • “ Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”

  • “ Enjoy every moment, Mama, they grow up before you know it.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


Sentimental Mother-Daughter Quotes:

  • “ A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

  • “ A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.” 
  • “ There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.”
  • “ Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.”

  • “ A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.” 

  • “ Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” 

  • “ My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” 
  • “ In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.

  • “ My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.”

  • “ The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite dared to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” 

  • “ We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” 

  • “ You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.”

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn a daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.” 

  • “ I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” 

  • “ A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” 

  • “ If you ever feel like giving up, just remember a little girl is watching who wants to be just like you.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

  • “ By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.” 

  • “ Thank you to the woman who carried me for 9 months and for 29 years financially.” 

  • “ The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” 

  • “ A mother is a daughter’s best friend.” 

  • “ A mother’s treasure is her daughter.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ Happiness is mother and daughter time.” 

  • “ Always love your mother because you will never get another.” 

  • “ The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.” 

  • “ A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.” 

  • “ The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” 

  • “ Mother and daughter from the start, best friends forever from the heart.” 

  • “ My greatest blessings call me mom.” 

  • “ You’re always with me, like a handprint on my heart.” 

  • “ Daughters are far more precious than jewels.” 

  • “ The dearest things I know are what you are.” 

  • “ As they get older, our daughters become more and more like us too.” 

  • “ Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

  • “ No one in this world can love a girl more than her mother.” 

  • “ Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” 

  • “ To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.” 

  • “ No matter how old you get, you’ll always be my baby girl.”

  • “ I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.” 

  • “ I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.” 

  • “ Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen.” 

  • “ I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.” 

  • “ You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage.” 

  • “ Find it within you to love exactly who you are and to know you’re capable, you’re loved and you’re beautiful. The world is a better place, because of you. You are unique because there is only ONE of you.” 

  • “ All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” 

  • “ My mom is the greatest in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” 

  • “ My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” 

  • “ I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my mother is a queen.” 

  • “ I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me prosper and reach great heights.”

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ First my mother, forever my friend.” 

  • “ Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” 

  • “ You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.” 

  • “ You’re a very special lady, who showered me with love I am thankful for you as I’ve told God above.” 

  • “ Each day I give thanks for you and appreciate all that you do.” 

  • “ What sunshine is to flowers, and tides are to the sea, is nowhere as important you being in my life is to me.” 

  • “ Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” 

  • “ At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”

  • “ Mom – a title just above the queen.” 

  • “ Motherhood is difficult and rewarding.” 

  • “ The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.” 

  • “ A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” 

  • “ Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love.” 

Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

  • “ A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” 

  • “ It’s a different kind of love. It’s very pure, it’s unconditional, but they haven’t earned it yet. They didn’t do anything, they just exist and you love them completely, but it’s not built on anything other than their existence.”

  • “ The day you came into this world was the day that my life was forever changed. I never thought it was possible to feel so many different emotions all at the same time. One look at your beautiful face and I felt overjoyed, incredulous, blessed, relieved, exhausted, and utterly terrified.” 

  • “ From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.”

  • “ Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024

  • “ When I’m weak and unpretty, I know I’m beautiful and strong because I see myself like my mother does.”

Inspiring Quotes About Motherhood:

  • “ Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.”

  • “ [Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” 

  • “ Motherhood: all love begins and ends there."

  • “ Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”

  • “ The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” 

  • “ Motherhood has relaxed me in many ways. You learn to deal with crises. I've become a juggler, I suppose. It's all a big circus, and nobody who knows me believes I can manage, but sometimes I do.”

  • “ Motherhood is wonderful, but it's also hard work. It's the logistics more than anything. You discover you have reserves of energy you didn't know you had.” 


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  •  “ Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” 

  • “ The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.

  •  “ A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.”

  • “ Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ Mother's love grows by giving.”

  • “ Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.”

  • “ Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”

  • “ No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024



  • “ There are so many times you will feel you have failed, but in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are supermom.” 

  • “ The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024


  • “ In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.” 

  • “ For when a child is born the mother also is born again.”


Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2024
 


Also Read:



FAQ's:


Q.   Why do mothers love their children?

A.   It could be biologically driven. When a mother holds her newborn baby, she experiences a flood of hormones that create a strong attachment and bond with her child. This bond may be further reinforced as the child grows and develops.


Q.   What does a mother feel like for a newborn?

A. In the days and weeks after the birth of a baby, a new mom will experience a roller-coaster of emotions like extreme happiness, exhaustion, frustration, and heart-bursting love.


Q.   What are the 5 roles of a mother?

A.   The 5 roles of a mother are:
  • To Love (unconditionally)
  • To care (physically and emotionally)
  • To correct (to discipline and train)
  • To build (to encourage and teach)
  • To connect (to learn with your children and grow with them)

Q.   How strong is a mother's love?

A.   There is nothing that can break or bend a mother's love. Mothers accomplish major efforts and overcome incredible challenges because their hearts are filled with love for their children. Mother's care for children provides her with an almost superhuman strength.


Q.  How important is a mother to a child?

A.   Mother plays a huge role in their children's lives by caring for them, loving them, teaching them, and so much more. The way a child develops can be largely credited to the role that their parents play in their lives.


Q.   Can the baby feel the mom's feelings?

A.   If the mom is very sad, or suffering from depression, her baby experiences those feelings as well. A mother's emotional state affects her baby's development for a significant portion of their life. Depression is a serious condition that can have a serious impact on your unborn baby.


Q.   Why mother's love is the purest?

A.   A mother is:
  •  A selfless masterpiece that knows no boundaries, and endures all obstacles and challenges.
  • It's a love painted with sacrifice, unrivaled dedication, and unmatched devotion.


Q.   What makes a mother powerful?

A.   A mother is someone who takes care of the children to the best of her abilities. How she continually pushes through the hard days and overcomes challenges to raise her family makes her strong




Related To  Mother-Child Quotes

I really hope that you like this article about the Top Best Mother-Child Quotes in 2023. This will unlock your true potential. Allow me to suggest some must-read quotes to expand your perceptions. 


Bad Parenting      Teenage Parenting   Best Parenting    Mental Health   Mother-Child


Husband    Husband-Wife Love    Husband-Wife Relation    Mom    Family    Family Quotes


Letting Go of Your Grown Child    Children Leaving Home   Missing Home Quotes   Missing Hostel


Baby Names    Mom And Dad   Brother and Sister Love    God Quotes  Strong Women   Family Love


Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj   Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj    Chanakya    Swami Vivekananda


Family Conflict APJ Abdul Kalam Elon Musk Family Conflict Childhood Trauma






  






No comments

Powered by Blogger.